Comprehensive Cat Care & Feline Veterinary Services for Cats in Scottsdale, Phoenix & Tempe AZ
Cat Care for the Greater Phoenix Area
While most veterinarians are able to address preventive cat care and basic procedures, the veterinarians of Scottsdale Cat Clinic have exceptional training and experience with cats that allows them to provide superior services.
In addition to providing preventative health care for cats, our clinic believes in offering comprehensive support for our clients and patients. Use the links below for more information on some of our services:
- Veterinary Diagnostic Services – Our in-house diagnostics lab and state-of-the-art technology combined with the experience of our doctors allows Scottsdale Cat Clinic to diagnose and treat a wide variety of cat ailments.
- Feline Boarding – An environment that allows cats to choose interaction or seclusion or any combination of each makes our boarding facility the most comfortable place for your cat when you need to be away.
- Dental Care – Good dental health not only keeps your cat’s mouth comfortable, but also it protects your cat from developing system-wide ailments.
- Wellness Cat Care – Addressing all aspects of a cat’s wellbeing allows pet owners to ensure their four-legged family members’ ongoing health and happiness.
- Hospice and End of Life Care – Keeping your aged cat comfortable and addressing changes in health status are our goals in providing hospice and end-of-life care options.
- Veterinary Surgery – Whether your cat needs a routine spay or neuter or a more advanced surgery, our experienced team will provide excellent monitoring and care throughout the procedure and recovery.
If you have any questions about our services, please contact our friendly staff.